We are a committee of concerned citizens, activists and volunteers working to improve the lives and livelihoods of residents of Clayton County, Georgia and its cities, including Jonesboro, Forest Park, Lake City, Lovejoy, Riverdale, and Morrow. We are committed to a wide variety of progressive, pro-society causes, including the following:
- Fiscal responsibility
- civil and human rights
- individual liberty
- economic and labor justice
- quality education
- equitable and reliable transportation
- veterans’ concerns
- environmental protection
We are also the county branch of the Democratic Party of Georgia and the 5th and 13th congressional district committees.
- College Park Mayor, Council Ward 3
- Morrow Mayor, Council Seat Posts 2 and 4
- Jonesboro Mayor, Council Post At-Large
- U.S. President
- U.S. House District 5
- U.S. House District 13
- Public Service Commission District 2 and 4 (special)
- State Senate Districts 34 and 44
- State House Districts 60, 63, 74, 75, 76, 77 and 78
- County Commission Districts ?
- School Board Districts ?